1. Tickets for students are just $11.95 at the Carnegie Museum of Art, or free if you go to selected colleges, including Chatham University or Carlow University.
2. Visit the Mattress Factory art museum for just $10, or for free if you go to Point Park University or Carnegie Mellon University.
3. Stay informed using student discounts for news outlets like The New York Times, Wall Street Journal and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
4. You can get Amazon Prime, which nets you deals and free two-day shipping, free for six months, and then after that, it’s 50 percent off.
5. Listen to some tunes to help power through studying with a 50 percent student discount on an Apple Music or Spotify subscription — just $4.99 a month.