What happens when the Kentucky Derby and Cinco De Mayo fall on the same day? That’s right. Cinco De Derby.
Sat., May 5 at 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Wear your most splendid hats and your finest threads for this one, folks. We are bringing the Derby experience to Pittsburgh.
- Open Bar, food and drink
- An outdoor ‘Gaming’ tent, where you can’ bet’ on the Derby
(all proceeds go to the Children's Hospital Free Care Fund)
- Best Hat contest
- Live music, Bluegrass and Mariachi
- The Kentucky Derby on all of the big screens in the Drum Bar
- A Kentucky Derby and Cinco De Mayo food experience
- Specialty mint juleps and margaritas
VIP Experience available:
- Free valet parking
- Early admission before general admission (4:00 pm)
- Enhanced hors’ d'oeuvres
- Limited edition etched Cinco De Derby rocks glass